Fig: Engine block, Pixabay #2138981, Creative Commons CCO
are prohibitive rights which are granted for a limited period of time by the legislature for a new and unique two- or three-dimensional design for objects in certain groups of goods.
You supply the design idea.
We advise you as to which registered design is suitable for your idea:
- We plan your strategy with you.
- We search for earlier registered design rights.
- We draw up the necessary documents for your application.
- We conduct the correspondence with the respective authorities.
- We take care of your subsequent applications abroad.
- We assist you in licence negotiations.
- We help you to enforce your rights.