Fig.: Berlin Mitte Skyline with TV tower and Spree, (c) eyetronic / Fotolia, #205772159
are prohibitive rights which are granted by the legislature for a distinctive sign having exclusive rights of use for certain goods and/or services for a limited period of time which can be extended as desired.
You supply the trademark idea.
We advise you as to which trademark is suitable for your idea:
- We plan your strategy with you.
- We search for earlier trademark rights.
- We draw up the necessary documents for your application.
- We conduct the correspondence with the respective authorities.
- We take care of your subsequent applications abroad.
- We assist you in licence negotiations.
- We help you to enforce your rights.